Discussion Starter #1
Subject: Proper Consent

Read the ad...
Post Date: Aug 7th, 2006
Expire Date: Sep 6th, 2006

$10,000
06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
Farmington, UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006
2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife.

Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought.
Call
me, Steve. (801)867-8292

--
thought this was funny, wanted to share...... :1st:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Heck, before I make any large purchases, I always get input from the wife. I don't ask for her blessing, we mainly discuss whether we can afford it or not..LOL.

My wife actually suggested I get my Wing, after putting off buying one for a long time. She was the one who brought the subject up.

I think I'll keep her. :)

Dep

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Dep have you though that she may have wanted you to get a wing because she knows how great they are to ride and that you would be out of her hair off riding most of the time

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Happened to me, she doesn't live here anymore. House seems to be a lot quieter now. Tim

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I'd never make a major purchase like that unless my wife was behind me all the way. A happy wife is a happy wife.

Since my wife let me have a Wing even after sitting in the hospital trauma center all day the day I lost my previous Goldwing, well, I figure whatever it takes to keep her happy is worth it.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
He apparently hasn't been married long enough to be able to translate women-speak.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
trialsman said:
He apparently hasn't been married long enough to be able to translate women-speak.
Estrogenese is not an easy language to master. A lifetime is not enough for most students.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts