GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
New colors

You sir, are having way too much fun with Photoshop. :D

·
Registered
994 Posts
Too much time on your hands

Tom!

Are you sure that the turkey and stuffing you just ate was properly prepared? Or are you bored? Or just way too much time on your hands?

Actually did see a wing being painted black & white like a holstien cow. Was at a rally someplace. IMHO just plain ugly but each to their own.

Hey maybe Mother Honda will give you royalties on your color schemes. If they do I know I won't be buying a new wing that year.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Can tell that this is not Canadian Thanksgiving Day...

...if I remember right, you guys have a Thanksgiving Day in early October. Lots of friends of mine are Canadian who served in NORAD here in Colorado Springs. Include LGEN Macdonald, who is now your equivalent of the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Glad you are having fun on OUR Turkey Day!!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey Tom, how about a rainbow one again.......Pretty please......Joy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies. I created these last year when I had more time on my hands and wanted to play with PhotoShop. Our (Cdn) Thanksgiving was last month and I think we just ran out of left-overs the other day. I was eating turkey sandwiches and turkey soup for about 3 weeks. :lol:

Happy Gobble, Gobble!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Tom, thank you so much :yw1: Joy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Joy;
You know you can click on that rainbow bike and save it in "My Pictures" don't you.

Hope everyone had a good day. I did, got in about 60 miles today despite the fact that the temps didn't get out of the low 30's.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow! I liked that neon green the best until I saw the rainbow GL1800 you posted for Joy. Now that's a gorgeous bike! Any chance you could post a wallpaper sized version on your website so I can download it?

I can only imagine how much it would cost to paint my bike in those colours, but if I could afford it, I would! :p

Cheers!
Arthur

·
Registered
615 Posts
Capt, I already did that, thanks . Now if you can tell me how to put that bike in my signature that would be cool.

Sunkist, cool huh. that would be sooooo cool . Any one will to paint a new bike that color.? JOy

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Colors

I do not see the beatiful Pearl Blue that I had on my 01 Wing, and want on my next Wing as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts