GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen both chrome and fiber moldings that are applied on the rear of saddlebags to protect from the helmets...that not why I want them, but does anyone know where they can be obtained??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saddlebag protection

Rick: I appreciate your response but can you tell me exactly what to look for??? What are they called by HondaDirect??

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I purchased a burgandy hand towel and put 2 brass gromets in it to hook over the helmet hangers below trunk. Put it on behind the chrome extensions, works great.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Protection of Helmet on saddlebags

Rick: I will prob. go with the carbon fiber but sure would like to see the chrome variety also--I know that they have them, but just can't find them-I sure appreciate all of the help from all of you guys--This is a great forum!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Have you thought about the helmet covers for when they are hanging? They are like an upside down bag with a hole for the strap,protects the helmet and the bike and protects from rain and idiots who might want to use the helmet for a garbage can.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
protection from helmet on saddlebags

Thanks yellowwing1---You know, I have this site in my favorites but didn't have the name of item right--thanks again--now I can compare the looks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts