GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

I’ve been remiss in my duties keeping the Prowler Manifesto and members list dusted off. Send me a PM here or on Facebook to join up. We are still welcoming new members with a complimentary issue of Crush Washer magazine and a one year free subscription to our Jelly of the Month Club?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hey gang,

I’ve been remiss in my duties keeping the Prowler Manifesto and members list dusted off. Send me a PM here or on Facebook to join up. We are still welcoming new members with a complimentary issue of Crush Washer magazine and a one year free subscription to our Jelly of the Month Club?
Still waiting for my crush washer magazine I need to order filters for my Flux Capacitor....???

·
Vendor
17,784 Posts
Hey gang,

I heard paying out "$1000 program to each new member" was gonna start up again.

·
Smoky
1,190 Posts
Hi Tom,
I sent you a PM to join this fine group of eaters!
Frosty

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Prowler #350. Proudly display your number in your signature page.

·
Smoky
1,190 Posts
Thanks, Tom.
I got er done!
I should be down before the end of this month. Hopefully, get to break bread with some of you Prowler"s.
Jim

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
all those in favor of doubling obt pay reply as needed.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
If she can sit on backseat and either hold on to the handrail or over your shoulder, I vote yes after 3 times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts