GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Not sure if it is operator error, but I can not get to the youtube page. I keep getting a blank page....

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if it is operator error, but I can not get to the youtube page. I keep getting a blank page....
Sorry Mike, I think it's a glitch on your end. I can also access it on my iphone.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
It came up finally. I did not wait long enough for it to load....Damn I am a handsome!!!!

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It came up finally. I did not wait long enough for it to load....Damn I am a handsome!!!!
Glad you got to see yourself, keep up that positive thinking:lol:

It really was good to see you again. I hope you'll join us more often. Give my well wishes to Lois.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
TOM,,,TOM,,,TOM.... What am I going to do with you? Nice shot of me calling moose! You bugger! I may just have to pull out my Mickey Mouse, wind up camera and get a couple of shots of you sometime. The only problem is I probably wouldn't be able to post them without ur help!:oops:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Nice Tom. Sorry I missed it. If the parts don't arrive by tomorrow night I may miss Sunday too :evil:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Nice Tom. Sorry I missed it. If the parts don't arrive by tomorrow night I may miss Sunday too :evil:
Parts, shmarts...get your butt on that bike and over to Red's pronto.....PERIOD! I don't think anyone is going to miss your rear speaker cover!:thumbup:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Parts, shmarts...get your butt on that bike and over to Red's pronto.....PERIOD! I don't think anyone is going to miss your rear speaker cover!:thumbup:
I don't know Hal. I heard the parts police are setting up check points to catch riders with missing speaker grilles. He's lucky he didn't crash and burn that day the grille flew off. Me too cause I almost ran over it:eek:4:

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
He's lucky he didn't crash and burn that day the grille flew off.:eek:4:
parts...? Flying off?? ...a Goldwing????...
...methinks we have a blasphemer in our midst...
..... And, you claim to have seen these apparition's with thine own eyes???

Quickly, someone fetch the royal eye plucker..

.. and, that strange symbol .. on your steed??
.... What means that???
Buy MyWing..?? .. Indeed...:shock:

:joke:..lol..

com'on.. Get yer lazy butt up and join us for breakfast..
.. This is the first Prowlers "double header"..
.. You don't wanna miss that, do ya?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Thanks again Tom for putting the video together, great pics and a great time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts