GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It was a beautiful day as dozens of Prowlers made the perilous trek to Leesburg and the Oakwood Smokehouse BBQ. Despite the hordes of pirates mounted on their snarling steeds, the Prowlers were undeterred by the cacophonous din.

This must be the place

Let the tire kicking and lie swapping begin

Some good looking bikes...especially the silver one

In no particular order I give you the Florida Prowlers and welcome guests

​Stay tuned for more Prowler adventures...more pictures

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oakwood BBQ...Leesburg Continued

Someone yelled "EAT" and the stampede began

Let's eat, we've talked enough

​"John, not in the restaurant"

​More pictures coming...stay awake

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures Continued

Two deputies spotted my bike, and being Beemer riders were naturally drawn in for a closer look...I made them honorary Prowlers.

Another great RTE under our expanding belts. Kudos to Gary for his new and improved organizational skills now that he's retired
:thumbup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great pictures Tom ....the old gentleman getting out of the car put it in high gear when he saw the Mob coming !! :lol:
Gary you picked another winner for an RTE .
Thanks to both of you .

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Fantastic pictures once again my friend! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great pic Tom how was the food . I like the old Type pictures for a change great job.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pic Tom how was the food . I like the old Type pictures for a change great job.
Hey Jack, we missed you and Anita. I think we all agreed the food was great. It sounds crazy, but they had the best green beans I have ever eaten. The ribs were fantastic and the service was amazing given the size of our group. Gary did his usual outstanding job of organizing. Wish ya'll could have been there.

Tom

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll be making more Runs

My wife and I just moved North a little, Now located in Vero Beach. No More South Florida for us, a job move for the wife & my Contractors license went State ( So a restart for me in Indian River County )

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
My wife and I just moved North a little, Now located in Vero Beach. No More South Florida for us, a job move for the wife & my Contractors license went State ( So a restart for me in Indian River County )
If you get hooked up with Uncle John in Melborne Fl....you will put some (s)miles on, I guarantee it!
Welcome aboard, and looking forward to meeting up with you in the Nov.
:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts