GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The link goes to a different kind of pull behind.
Wonder if it could be modified to be pulled behind a bike safely(but not with people inside)? :?
It can come with a wheel and hitch kit.
You Northern folks probably have one already but it looks kind neat.

Dave

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgro ... Ns=P_Price

·
Registered
601 Posts
Can you imagine what the sparks would look like at night, pulling this down the highway behind a Goldwing .. Cool .. 8)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Yellow Streak said:
Can you imagine what the sparks would look like at night, pulling this down the highway behind a Goldwing .. Cool .. 8)

Yea I was thinking, that would be a hight show. You know what people say about the wing and how many lights we have. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
If I am not mistaken it looks like that right skid has a "wobble" in it.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Charlie that is not a wobble it is the reflection off of the crush washer which makes it appear to wobble

·
Registered
160 Posts
But the Shipping Weight of 850 lbs is a little heavy

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Why?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Why? Some of us have real dogs :D that don't fit in our hip pocket.
The ATV wheels make it look way top heavy, but with a good set of highway trailer wheels and the suspension lowered a bit, I might be able to take my dog with me on a trip. Come to think of it, this would probably be easier to load him into than the bed of my pickup.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
You guys in the North need to buy one so I can come up and ride in it. But you have to adapt a heater to it also. I don't like the cold! Love the white stuff just don't want to play in it. LOL

Sunny Florida is the place for me. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
If you go to the first link and click on "product details" of the ATV coach. You'll see the wheel model is available through Costco and the $2199.99 includes shipping.
I think you may be correct, with just a little modification it may make a real good pet trailer.

I know my 100# lab would love it...

John

·
Registered
994 Posts
Ubon said:
The link goes to a different kind of pull behind.
Wonder if it could be modified to be pulled behind a bike safely(but not with people inside)? :?
It can come with a wheel and hitch kit.
You Northern folks probably have one already but it looks kind neat.

Dave

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... rPath=3960

Those are ATV tires - not highway tires. Also would wonder about the bearings at highway speeds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts