GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the trigger and installed a Continental pro contact tire this week. The ride is very different. :lol: I hope sidewalls loosen up. But going straight down the road ride like a dream. When you hit a bump my kidneys now stays in place.

· Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

· Registered
796 Posts
I pulled the trigger and installed a Continental pro contact tire this week. The ride is very different. :lol: I hope sidewalls loosen up. But going straight down the road ride like a dream. When you hit a bump my kidneys now stays in place.
Welcome, it won't take you long to fall in love with the tire and the ride. Have fun.

· Registered
2013 Red GW
5,937 Posts
Welcome to the brightside. Play around with the air pressure some to find the right setting for better ride. Some tires like higher pressures and some like lower, depends on the tire stiffness.

· Registered
246 Posts
Welcome, what size did you get? Wallacem

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I installed 195/55/16

· Registered
331 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.