GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
kury hitch

looks like #7676 is the wiring harness. I have the Kury hitch. works fine for me as I have pulled a Timeout camper and a Harbor Freight trailer. no problems here. Different makers mount different all have good points.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wouldn't be without my RIVCO. Just love it..

·
Registered
993 Posts
I've got/used the Kury. Works OK for me...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like #7676 is the wiring harness. I have the Kury hitch. works fine for me as I have pulled a Timeout camper and a Harbor Freight trailer. no problems here. Different makers mount different all have good points.

Yes it is the wiring. I put down the wrong number should have been 7641.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I'd stick with Bushtec,Rivco or Hitch-Doc. They are the only ones with the additional upper frame mounting arms.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I have used the Kury since I bought my 2008, had the dealer install it as part of the delivery package. Absolutely no problems at all. Love it. I'm sure the others are good hitches also.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I have the Kury hitch on my 04 and pull my trailer a lot even to and all over Alaska, Like the hitch so much got one for my wife 12 wing Great hitch great price

You don't have to cut a whole in your rear for the Kury the hitch comes out under the bottom.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Got a Kury hitch on our 2010 and it's been fine. Good strong mounting and chrome has held up fine so no complaints here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Bushtec for me

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
2005 with over 75000 miles towing an Aspen Classic with the Kury hitch. The only issue I've had is the chrome isn't very good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts