GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after being a dufus and missing a left over '03 for $14k it's time to ask for advice.

I'm interested in getting a GL1800 ABS. None of the dealers in my area seem to have any. Yet there are dealers in CA who say Honda has '03 bikes left over that are readily available. I would prefer an '03 for the savings.

So, where should I look to find a bike? I live in Upstate NY. I'm willing to travel up to one days ride (700-800 miles). Are there any large east coast dealers? Boston? DC? NJ?

None of the dealers in the area seem to be able to get bikes. One of them said he wouldn't know for about two weeks, "whether he can order any more." This seems strange considering that the dealers in CA are saying getting bikes isn't an issue, or are they being "misleading?"

Now, once I can find someone who can get a bike this raises the second issue. What's a fair price for an '03 left over?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
793 Posts
Try Chenango Imports in Utica...you want to speak with Jeff...if '03s are available, he can get them, and their service department is top rate.

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.