GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can purchase a 2oz. packet of dynabeads and not pay almost $7.00 shipping? Who has the best total price? I paid the high shipping cost once and they were shipped USPS. The shipping stamp was about $1.50 on the envelope when they arrived

·
Registered
818 Posts
Might try a local truck stop. I have seen them in several.
Flying "J" comes to mind as one.

Jim

·
Registered
187 Posts
Chrome Crazy in Park City, Ky. sells them if you are close enough you can ride over. If not, he will ship though not sure about the postage.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chrome Crazy in Park City, Ky. sells them if you are close enough you can ride over. If not, he will ship though not sure about the postage.
Thanks for all the replies so far. I am only about 70 miles from Chrome Crazy. I have been there once this summer already and will probably be back again if I cannot find them locally. By the way, I was through Bowling Green today on my way back from the Smokeys.

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
can't happen

Didn't someone post recently that Dynabeads destroyed their TMPS ?
Don't know if you're serious or just trying to stir the pot, but dyna beads can't and won't destroy a tpms.

Couple of reasons why. 1st is the tpms is on the inside circumference of the tires, dyna beads reside in the outside area. 2. tpms is a very hard sealed unit, dynabeads are very small lightweight (individually) items. 3. I've tested tpms units for various manufacturers at my company. Trust me on this, Dynabead damage just isn't going to happen.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
That was discussed here a few weeks ago. The general consensus was that the tech busted the sensor when he removed the tire, came up with the "dynabeads did it" line so he/his dealer/employer would not have to eat the sensor cost.

·
Registered
983 Posts
New valves

Innovative Balancing Dyna Beads Filtered Valve Core. They also carry a filtered valve core. I've had to replace valve cores since they seem to stick open. I think I'll switch i'm out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Innovative Balancing Dyna Beads Filtered Valve Core. They also carry a filtered valve core. I've had to replace valve cores since they seem to stick open. I think I'll switch i'm out.
:wrong:

I bought a dozen of the Innovative Balancing Dyna Beads Filtered Vave Cores and found out that they WILL NOT fit into the 90 degree OEM Honda valve stem. So, don't buy any.....I know from first hand experience. :cry:

Anybody want to buy some filtered valve cores?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts