GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an extended warranty from Hal about 10 days ago. I am getting worried because my factory warranty is up on March 15th.
My question to those who have done it is:
Does the extended warranty start when Hal and his boys process the paperwork or does it start after I get paperwork and send it in or notify someone?

Thanks for the help.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I'm going to hate myself in the morning,But I agree with Wingriderz..:22yikes:

Call HDL and talk to them,They will sort it out for you and then you can relax.. 1-888-693-1011

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,
I emailed Hal and his gang and you are correct that they were able to give me a policy number for the warranty and the extended warranty will start when mine ends, even if I have not recieved their paperwork. Thanks again for the replies.
By the way. I recieved a response from HDL within about an hour of my email to them even though it was after business hours.
Good Job Hal and Co!:thumbup:
DJ

·
Registered
94 Posts
I received a call from a nice lady from HDL that verified my vin and gave me the warranty number. She said they put it into the computer ASAP. I believe I received the actual warranty card and paperwork from Honda a few weeks later. You may try :call: HDL and asking.
+1:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts