GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While doing work on my bike I removed the right fairing pocket and one of the push pins fell into the abyss never to be seen again. Can some please send me a link and the proper name of the pin or where I can find them. I would love to just use DLP but again I don't know the name of the pin to assure i have the correct one.

thanks guys:eek:4:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Lowe's has them in the specialty screw area.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Since we are on the subject, what is the proper way to remove said pins? Surely there has to be a better way than prying them out.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Since we are on the subject, what is the proper way to remove said pins? Surely there has to be a better way than prying them out.
You push the center part down and remove the pin. Push the center back up so it sticks above the flange and insert. When in, push the center flush again.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
You push the center part down and remove the pin. Push the center back up so it sticks above the flange and insert. When in, push the center flush again.
Good Luck!
And... do them one at a time. Big mistake to push all of the centers in and try to lift the pocket out. Trust me on that one. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Your honda auto dealer sells em, cheaper too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts