GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an HDL gift certificate for Xmas. Got an order ready to go but can't see where to enter the certificate info anywhere on an online order. Any insight or do I need to call the order in on Tuesday. Need to get it in on the Holiday sale

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
The place for the coupon code should come up on the order page before you do the final submission -- you probably just haven't gone very far. After you enter the code it will recalculate, then you do the final submission. If everything is working normally.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The HDL gift certificates are a GREAT value. You can purchase them in the sale and use them at any time when you need something!

Happy New Year!

Shane

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well, went ahead and placed order. Couldn't get anything to take the number off the cert. Will call Tues with one more item to order and try it then. Or may have to save it--will have to pay $5 handling fee to save
$2.50 DUH Oh well always stuff later LOL

·
Registered
594 Posts
The HDL online checkout system actually has no specific place labeled for gift certificate use. The way it was explained to me by HDL personnel was that their online order system automatically flags any order with any comments placed in the 'Comment' section and forwards that order to an employee who is assigned to take appropriate action on the comments. In order to use a gift certificate online you simply enter in the comment section the gift certificate # and the amount you would like to use and HDL will apply the gift certificate according to your wishes. Since my conversation with HDL I have placed several orders using gift certificates using this method and HDL has always handled the orders without any problems. Not the best system in the world but once you understand how they want it the system works.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hydor, Do you have to use the entire face amount or can you break it up in different orders?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts