GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only a question and is not intended to be a crucifixion of this vender, but my Tees arrived today and the service and quality of the shirts and graphics are great, but I found my large and my wifes small ran smaller than expected. Anybody else experienced this? I have emailed them tonight and asked about any possible solution and am sure I will hear from them Monday. Any comments are appreciated. If the sizes are running small, saying so for future orders would save a lot of problems for others ordering.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Size

Ron...Surely you jest about wearing a large t-shirt.
:hun1:
Jerry

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jerry if you are making reference to the post picture, that is over a year ago and 40 lbs ago. My shirt in large is ok, but could be bigger and my wife has lost 35 lbs since the picture. Let's keep it friendly :wink:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Our shirts fit perfectly. We have found all of those shirts to be true to size. I know that at times, when I am on a diet, I would like to order snug, but I refuse to fool myself.

I have never had a problem with Shirtznthingz.

Bulldog

·
Registered
38 Posts
You guys should just hold your horses, and wait and see the shirts JON is going to be offering soon... Trust me - they'll be worth the wait!!

~ Amy

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Sizes

I just keep the same very fashonable threads

..Bell bottoms on the shirts - and bell tops on the pants...:lol:

Also found a new use for tie down straps...makes a great belt....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ordered a Harley Road King t- shirt from shirtznthingz. After the 1st wash, being washed by itself, the color of the bike ran all over the white t- shirt....threw the t-shirt away.....wont order from them again.

·
Registered
73 Posts
yep...I wash everything in cold H2O :D

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
As most know, we live just a few miles from Joe and his lovely wife Peggy. Needless to say that over the last few years we have had the opportunity to purchase several shirts from Joe(ShirtznThingz). The only problem that we have ever experienced was once when we neglected to follow the washing instructions. If I had to guess it almost sounds like it was left in the washer too long after it was done, but that's just my guess. I'll bet if you had contacted Joe he would have helped you out with your problem. He is definately a stand up business man as you can tell by the other responses on this board. In regards to the sizes running small that has never been the case for us nor have I ever heard that before. I'm sure your contact with Joe via e-mail will resolve your problem.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Jon's WIFE said:
You guys should just hold your horses, and wait and see the shirts JON is going to be offering soon... Trust me - they'll be worth the wait!!

~ Amy
Amy,
I hope Jon find a little bit of time to do things for you... :lol:

Thanks for sharing him! :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
After my posts yesterday, Jon emailed me and offered to replace my shirts free. I wont do that because its been a few months ago, but that did change my mind about shirtznthingz...That offer proves to me he is about customer service and will stand behind his product...something you dont find everyday.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Blue Knight,

WOW! Even though you did come back and say that you changed your mind about Shirtznthingz, I truly feel that you were way out of line. You condemned a stand up operation and impeached their customer service in a public forum.

Had you contacted them, and you could not work out a settlement, if they were rude to you, or told you to jump off a bridge, you might have been correct in your reporting. It would seem that this did not happen. and you chose to be unfair, and sent out your unwarranted frustration. This is kind of like me saying all Cops are Fat Pigs, because of the one portly officer that would not let me park in a no parking zone. I don't feel that way, but that is how it works.

Yourself being an LEO, you have been trained to be observant, be fair and get the facts. I think that you fell asleep on this one. You said that you have changed your mind about SHIRTZNTHINGZ, based on an EMAIL from JON. Who is JON? What was missing in your "I changed my mind" sentence, was a public apology to JOE on the same media that you condemned his company on, THIS BOARD.

Bet if you read the instruction sheet that comes with every order, you will have better luck.

Bulldog

S

·
0 Posts
I'm 6-1 and slim but always order XL in tee shirts they always shrink. Also there is no standards in sizing for shoes or shirts as each brand has it's own idea on what large or size 12 is. Same holds true for MC helmets.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bulldog, I get called worse names everyday I work. I didnt condem ANYONE. I had a problem w/ a shirt I ordered, and expressed my opinion. Dont wear your feelings on your sleeve my friend.

·
Registered
67 Posts
T shirts

Hey Bulldog I thought that Blue Knights last post was an PUBLIC APOLOGY, I think he meant to type an E instead of an N in Joes name.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ShirtzNthingz

I just received an Email from Joe at shirtznthingz. :shock: I want to repeat that I wasn't blaming this vendor when I posted this question, only trying to save problems concerning size for others. Joe made it clear that only a 3 or 4 out of 2500 sales experienced a size problem and volunteered replacing both shirts at no charge. I was mostly concerned with my wifes, but he said both and I want to echo the ones here that have praised this vendor and I certainly will buy future Tees from him again (in XL and medium). Thanks Joe :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts