GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting close to my trailer buying descision, and I am leaning toward an Aluma MCTXL

Since I have a CSC trike with a hitch it is wired and has a plug no one seems to have seen before.

Question for the Aluma gurus: what will I need to do given what I have?

I can buy the trailer side from CSC, but I don't know where else to get it, or if I should do something else.

Thanks

Don AKA Beastie

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
If it were me, I'd cut it off and start over with a more standard and available model. Just a few wire connectors and you're all set. Any good trailer supply store, U-Haul, or Lewis at ED should be able to fix you up.
The Aluma will likely not come with a wire for power to the trailer, but it would be easy to add. Should be handy for lights in the trailer or other accessories.

·
Registered
964 Posts
The Aluma trailers come with a flat 5 wire plug. They also supply the vehicle side of plug with pigtails.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Beastie,

As I am in generous mood today, if you PM me your mailing address I can fix you up with both the male and female for that plug. They came with my CSC trailer and I chose not to use them. They are just laying in a drawer in the garage.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for all your help in my quest for the right trailer.

The decision has been made and it’s not Aluma.

Here is our new trailer. We will ride down tomorrow (Thursday) to get it. It’s supposed to be a nice day.

It is one of their 2006 Rally models they had on sale.

Tina likes it and that’s all that matters, 'cause when Mama's happy, I'm happy... :yes: :a13: :yes:

Thanks again everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts