GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you folks that have trikes, what insurance company do you use? I went online and I don't see much reference regarding trikes on the insurance quote sites.
Would appreciate any input you might have.

·
Registered
458 Posts
We had to insure ours under motorcycle and then added the trike kit, labor, and the rest of the accessories as extras. Think we have our 2010 Goldwing CSC Trike insured for 30 grand or darn close to it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Read my response on your other question on insurance.
Had insurance on our trikes from both Progressive and Foremost i believe. Insured as motorcycles and then the extras.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I haveState Farm and they insured my trike. Even had me bring it up with paper work on the trike kit and cost. He took pictures of it to show what was all on it and to have a record In my file.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Mine is through State Farm. It was already insured with them prior to the conversion. After conversion, I contacted my agent and he added an endorsement to my policy updating its classification. Out of curiosity, he asked me to bring it by the office, ended up snapping a photo and featured it on the agency's Facebook page. And my premium stayed the same...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts