GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background - installing Honda halogen foglight kit with EC upgrade foglight wiring harness kit on my 2003 Foldwing

The instructions are pretty straightforward. But I have been thrown a curve ball on my install.

The factory foglight connectors on my Wing's wiring harness are gone. I had taped up ends where the foglights would have plugged into the factory wire harness.

The EC upgrade harness uses the left side stock foglight connection point as a trigger to react with the relay.

I see the brown wire w/blue stripe and green wire but no way of knowing which one of these connects to the short red wire on the EC harness.

I emailed Lewis at EC but I am sure he is busy.

Can anyone here who installed the EC foglight upgrade harness help me out?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Call EC

Call EC tomorrow & ask to speak to Phil. 865-219-9192

Background - installing Honda halogen foglight kit with EC upgrade foglight wiring harness kit on my 2003 Foldwing

The instructions are pretty straightforward. But I have been thrown a curve ball on my install.

The factory foglight connectors on my Wing's wiring harness are gone. I had taped up ends where the foglights would have plugged into the factory wire harness.

The EC upgrade harness uses the left side stock foglight connection point as a trigger to react with the relay.

I see the brown wire w/blue stripe and green wire but no way of knowing which one of these connects to the short red wire on the EC harness.

I emailed Lewis at EC but I am sure he is busy.

Can anyone here who installed the EC foglight upgrade harness help me out?

Thank you in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts