GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of pieces submited to Wing World about trailers that talks about wiring and towing. If you want copy just e-mail me with a note on which one(s) you want, with your personal e-mail and I'll send them to you. I haven't figured out how to post a clear copy to the the board.

my e-mail: [email protected]

Because your board name and email might not be the same, if you could note your board name in the e-mail so I can tell who's who
it will help me cross reference so I don't miss anybody.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Trailer & wiring articles...

Milear,
I too sent you an email.
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Larry

·
Registered
326 Posts
Info on Trailers

:doorag:
e mailed sent

Appreciate the info.

txs, F

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sending out the trailer info, so be watching for it.

BTW Papa Smirf the thing we were talking about is different. And some of the info is still packed in a box some where's and with two broken wrist I haven't been able to unpack boxes. Sorry that you been waiting so long. If you would like to come up to VA and do some unpacking of the last 100 boxes or so I would not have a problem wth that.. So are you coming? :joke::joke:

went to the doctors today, the xray shows that the bones are about 90% healed. now I have to get flexablity and strengh back. It seems it's taken forever to get this far.

·
Banned
2,618 Posts
I have a couple of pieces submited to Wing World about trailers that talks about wiring and towing. If you want copy just e-mail me with a note on which one(s) you want, with your personal e-mail and I'll send them to you. I haven't figured out how to post a clear copy to the the board.

my e-mail: [email protected]

Because your board name and email might not be the same, if you could note your board name in the e-mail so I can tell who's who
it will help me cross reference so I don't miss anybody.
Thanks
Milbear,
I read the articles that you so kindly sent to me. Interesting article on safety of pulling and stopping safely. I think some of the issues raised with a bike pulling a trailer are lessened if you are pulling with a trike, due to its greater rear end friction, dual disc automobile axle brakes, and better stability. However, since the towed trailer has no brakes, the momentum issue remains a big concern, even for a trike, but somewhat less. I learned a lot by reading those articles and will heed the advice given in the articles.

Ken

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Thanks Milbear, got the emails.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks Milbear for the info , read and saved the info for future use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts