GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAD NEWS WE LOST ANOTHER GOOD ONE . GARY FROM WISCONSIN WAS KILLED YESTERDAY WHILE TRYING TO REMOVE A TREE FROM HIS PROPERTY . WILL BE MISSED ! ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME ! ……. ALWAYS TOO SOON ! PRAYERS TO FAMILY .

·
Love The DCT
11,794 Posts
SAD NEWS WE LOST ANOTHER GOOD ONE . GARY FROM WISCONSIN WAS KILLED YESTERDAY WHILE TRYING TO REMOVE A TREE FROM HIS PROPERTY . WILL BE MISSED ! ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME ! ……. ALWAYS TOO SOON ! PRAYERS TO FAMILY .
Where did this info come from? Nothing on the WI board.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Very sad to hear, I have ridden with Gary. Prayers sent for the family and friends.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Prayers for God's peace and comfort to his family and friends.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,877 Posts
Wow, very sad!! I rode with Gary several times on his trips down to our Gatherings here in Arkansas. Really enjoyed riding and visiting with him!! RIP in Gary, you will be missed!! :(

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
341 Posts
Always enjoyed talking with Gary at the Dells Ride In. He will be missed. R.I.P. Gary. Prayers to the family.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
This was very sad news. A couple of my WI friends told me about it right after they found out. I had visited with Gary many times at different get togethers. He had been to my house a couple times.
RIP Gary.

Reactions: EZ Reiter

·
Registered
71 Posts
Gary Hockerman "Mr machine" was a dear friend to many of us.

Amy Hoeppner is spearheading the following:
"A memorial ride to remember Gary Hockerman and gather to show our love for his wife Annette Hockerman has been planned for Noon on Saturday, June 13th. Meet at the Osseo Family Restaurant (lockdown permitting) 12613 Gunderson Rd, Osseo, WI 54758. Let's open our hearts and share stories and pictures of our dear friend. As we get closer we will need an RSVP so we can let the restaurant know. But please right now put this in your calendars."

As a reminder of our time together, I've designed a t-shirt. Below is an example of the design. They will ONLY be available in Gildan brand BLACK t-shirt, mens sizes, and prints in white on front and back. They are $15 each. You do not have to attend the ride to order a shirt. Please PM me with number of shirts and sizes.

Order cut off is Sunday May 17th.

Payment:
To pay by PayPal use this link:
paypal.me/SpikeSchabacker

To pay by check, make check out to "Susan Schabacker" then PM me for mailing address.

Receiving shirt(s):
I can bring shirt(s) to you at the ride.
I can ship to you - I just ask you to pay for shipping. (I'll ship the cheapest way possible). This is NOT a profit making deal - I'm purchasing them through my work - they are only charging me "cost" value.

GaryShirt.png

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Gary Hockerman "Mr machine" was a dear friend to many of us.

Amy Hoeppner is spearheading the following:
"A memorial ride to remember Gary Hockerman and gather to show our love for his wife Annette Hockerman has been planned for Noon on Saturday, June 13th. Meet at the Osseo Family Restaurant (lockdown permitting) 12613 Gunderson Rd, Osseo, WI 54758. Let's open our hearts and share stories and pictures of our dear friend. As we get closer we will need an RSVP so we can let the restaurant know. But please right now put this in your calendars."

As a reminder of our time together, I've designed a t-shirt. Below is an example of the design. They will ONLY be available in Gildan brand BLACK t-shirt, mens sizes, and prints in white on front and back. They are $15 each. You do not have to attend the ride to order a shirt. Please PM me with number of shirts and sizes.

Order cut off is Sunday May 17th.

Payment:
To pay by PayPal use this link:
paypal.me/SpikeSchabacker

To pay by check, make check out to "Susan Schabacker" then PM me for mailing address.

Receiving shirt(s):
I can bring shirt(s) to you at the ride.
I can ship to you - I just ask you to pay for shipping. (I'll ship the cheapest way possible). This is NOT a profit making deal - I'm purchasing them through my work - they are only charging me "cost" value.

View attachment 368547
It's on my calendar. Sure hope it works out. Gary was a great guy. I am gonna miss him.

Reactions: Spike and Pooch
1 - 20 of 21 Posts