GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
""""""""""""" R T E - Saturday, July 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it's going to be a dandy day on Saturday, so ...... let's try this once again! "RTE"
Meet and greet 11:15-11:30 in the parking lot for a little BS, tire kicking and story telling, and then head in for lunch at noon!:chef2:
Those who can attend great, those that cannot, perhaps next time.

Hope this helps all that wish to come out for the 3rd Ontario GL1800riders.com RTE!:thumbup:

Shadow1 - 6
Canadian Jack -4
Gil -1

Latitude, Longitude
44.076842,-78.981872

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sounds good to us table for two please.:agree:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Sure wish I had my bike here. Oh well, guess I will just sit here and cry.

Wayne

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wayne... can't beleive that you don't have your bike up here.
Guess you will have to wait for Florida RTE's!:frown:

Sucks to be you!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be there as well. As far as I know just me so far but I will update if there is a change!! Gil
Hey Dude. Glad you can make it. Maybe we will actually get this one to work this time! :yes1:

·
Canuck
2,826 Posts
Great idea Hal - I'M IN!:thumbup: May be bringing others - I'll let you know. :chat::chat::chat:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Sure, sure! Pick a weekend I cant make it. Family event in Toronto. :-(

Wont be able to manage the following weekend either, if there's an RTE then. I'll be off in West Virginia with the Mid-Atlantic Mob at Morphy's Wiki Ride.

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Great idea Hal - I'M IN!:thumbup: May be bringing others - I'll let you know. :chat::chat::chat:
Paul:

I thought you and I had a ride planned for this Saturday around the Niagara Escarpment.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure, sure! Pick a weekend I cant make it. Family event in Toronto. :-(

Wont be able to manage the following weekend either, if there's an RTE then. I'll be off in West Virginia with the Mid-Atlantic Mob at Morphy's Wiki Ride.

Sorry you won't be able to make it Brian. :wrong:Hope to catch you on the next one!

·
Canuck
2,826 Posts
Paul:

I thought you and I had a ride planned for this Saturday around the Niagara Escarpment.
Nuts! Didn't have it properly entered in my calendar. You're right Ron, we're on for Saturday.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paul:

Hey keysyrider... maybe you and Paul can breeze through for lunch and then hit the open road.:biker:
Just sayin'!:shrug:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
I dont think so, Ron. Paul hasn't applied to me for tourist passes.... :twisted:

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
I'm not opposed to doing something else but I think you had some other riders also lined up for this ride too.

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
Hal

I was going to make this but I didn't want to go through all I've been reading about, you know, that border crossing thing......:eek:4: and me being armed to the hilt, my weed, booze and all that other stuff you guys can't have. ;)

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
I was going to make this but I didn't want to go through all I've been reading about, you know, that border crossing thing......:eek:4: and me being armed to the hilt, my weed, booze and all that other stuff you guys can't have. ;)
Dont worry, Freddy. Even if you leave all your macho-man stuff at home, I had your picture posted at every border crossing, with the sub-text, "GWRRA Sympathizer!"

You're not getting in at all.... :doorag:

I only let my "friends" in..., and for sure, that doesn't include you. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dont worry, Freddy. Even if you leave all your macho-man stuff at home, I had your picture posted at every border crossing, with the sub-text, "GWRRA Sympathizer!"

You're not getting in at all.... :doorag:

I only let my "friends" in..., and for sure, that doesn't include you. :tongue:
I sure am glad I know what is really going on....I think. If you you two don't stop it, I will send you both to your rooms!:p
Fred, just wear a pair of dollar store glasses and come on up...all are welcome to our Ontario RTE's.:yes1:

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
I sure am glad I know what is really going on....I think. If you you two don't stop it, I will send you both to your rooms!:p
Fred, just wear a pair of dollar store glasses and come on up...all are welcome to our Ontario RTE's.:yes1:
He can be so mean at times.........:cry:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts