GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When can we get together for a Darkside test? I'm available anytime.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Give him a cookie first Rail, that will get him on board!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I heard he is currently riding on a CT. Could that be true????

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rail32, Thanks for all the help yesterday. Ride home was great, made it home just as the sun was sitting. Smooth ride, no problems (only saw one deer). Will make arrangements for cookie later. Thanks again-Ed aka "rdcapt":excited:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Ed did you get your own tire yet? Just wondering?

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Sweet signature George . That should get no attention :thumbup: Yes he did matter of fact it's in UPS lot in Oakdale ,Wi I should receive it Monday and mount early this week. It will be a replay of what you experienced George .:excited:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
12 minute wheel change????

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
All depends on if you get talking or not. Not counting the highway peg it was only 16 minutes, but we were talking and the sport bike stopped to ask if we had problems.

·
Registered
21,055 Posts
All depends on if you get talking or not. Not counting the highway peg it was only 16 minutes, but we were talking and the sport bike stopped to ask if we had problems.
my guess is he was even more concerned when he left :joke:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
my guess is he was even more concerned when he left :joke:
I seem to have that effect on some people. Sure is a nice day over by missssippi ! Should be able to do another 1k weekend if my buddies show up or I will just keep eating off the dollar menu fries . :thumbup:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rail, Are we set to pickup Al's CT on Thursday? That's what we've been talking about on this side of the river. If so, see you around 3:30-4:00. We'll probably stop by the restaurant first. Shelley said the Kumho does ride smoother. Bumps don't hurt as much. We took a lap around Lake Milacs Sunday. Tire worked great two up (and in FAST traffic).

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Rail, Are we set to pickup Al's CT on Thursday? That's what we've been talking about on this side of the river. If so, see you around 3:30-4:00. We'll probably stop by the restaurant first. Shelley said the Kumho does ride smoother. Bumps don't hurt as much. We took a lap around Lake Milacs Sunday. Tire worked great two up (and in FAST traffic).
Thursday will work for me !! Tire is laying in garage as of this afternoon. I will mount Tuesday. Will have cookies for both of ya eat lite !!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From the stories I've heard........what do you know about eating lite?:wrong:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dark Side cookies are soooooo good:eat2: And the tire ain't half bad either. :thumbup: Thanks Randy

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Cookies? Some guys have all the luck!:cry::cry::cry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts