GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which makes for not so good riding...but needed for our desert area :D

Guess I have time to install the rear speakers now and double my tune pleasures :D

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Same here in Vegas! It spoiled some riding I had planned with a good friend in the middle of the week. Oh well, I guess it's our chance to feel sorry for ourselves, not that we'll get much sympathy from our friends up north and east!
:(
John in Vegas

·
Registered
810 Posts
You shouldn't complain

Rain for you guys, no big deal, but here in New Orleans, it's Mardi Gras. What a way to wash out the biggest annual party in the country!

I can only imagine all those girls in the French Quarter ready to show for beads having to walk around with wet shirts. And, it's getting a little chilly too!

Damm the bad luck!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Gary ? I told you us guys up North have very strong powers. As I sit here looking at it SNOWING AGAIN ! :mad1: Somehow rain is kinda appealing right now ! LOL :yes2:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike L said:
Gary ? I told you us guys up North have very strong powers.
Mike? Mississippi is "North"?? :shock: I guess all that area above there is, what? Canada?? I better get my revised map out and look :D , since it's raining 8)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey Gary, try Michigan - abbreviation for Mississippi is MS.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The 10 day forcast only had 11 days of rain on it. That makes three weekend rides in a row that are washed out. :banghead:

As for AZ and NV, I was kinda counting on nice weather for our ride to ABW. How about a little help guys? :sun1:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohhh, my bad :oops: have a mental block on Michigan...moved from there to here 8)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Son of Thunder said:
Same here in Vegas! It spoiled some riding I had planned with a good friend in the middle of the week. Oh well, I guess it's our chance to feel sorry for ourselves, not that we'll get much sympathy from our friends up north and east!
:(
John in Vegas
That's a shame.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Rain

It sound like pretty bad weather everywhere. :( I rode last weekend and the days were up in the 70's with nice sunshine. But Monday and Tuesday are terrible, its pouring and I am trying to get the Wing into the Ark :wink: I won't be riding Wednesday due to a kidney stone removal :shock: but Thursday - Sunday look very promising :D Hang in there, the good weather is coming.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i also feel bad for all the RAIN your getting..like was said before it is snowing once again here in western new york but they say its going to be 45 to 50 this weekend...let the bikes come on out....oh yea..sunshine also this weekend.. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts