GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which makes for not so good riding...but needed for our desert area :D

Guess I have time to install the rear speakers now and double my tune pleasures :D

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A, Illusion Blue, original owner!
2,452 Posts
Same here in Vegas! It spoiled some riding I had planned with a good friend in the middle of the week. Oh well, I guess it's our chance to feel sorry for ourselves, not that we'll get much sympathy from our friends up north and east!
:(
John in Vegas

·
Registered
810 Posts
You shouldn't complain

Rain for you guys, no big deal, but here in New Orleans, it's Mardi Gras. What a way to wash out the biggest annual party in the country!

I can only imagine all those girls in the French Quarter ready to show for beads having to walk around with wet shirts. And, it's getting a little chilly too!

Damm the bad luck!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Gary ? I told you us guys up North have very strong powers. As I sit here looking at it SNOWING AGAIN ! :mad1: Somehow rain is kinda appealing right now ! LOL :yes2:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike L said:
Gary ? I told you us guys up North have very strong powers.
Mike? Mississippi is "North"?? :shock: I guess all that area above there is, what? Canada?? I better get my revised map out and look :D , since it's raining 8)

·
Registered
231 Posts
The 10 day forcast only had 11 days of rain on it. That makes three weekend rides in a row that are washed out. :banghead:

As for AZ and NV, I was kinda counting on nice weather for our ride to ABW. How about a little help guys? :sun1:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ohhh, my bad :oops: have a mental block on Michigan...moved from there to here 8)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Rain

It sound like pretty bad weather everywhere. :( I rode last weekend and the days were up in the 70's with nice sunshine. But Monday and Tuesday are terrible, its pouring and I am trying to get the Wing into the Ark :wink: I won't be riding Wednesday due to a kidney stone removal :shock: but Thursday - Sunday look very promising :D Hang in there, the good weather is coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.