GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wing is my everyday transportation. I don't mind a rain jacket on rainy days, but when I have to run errands and it rains for several days in a row, rainsuit pants are a pain in the butt.

Anyone know of some (almost) waterproof pants that you could wear all day and not look like plastic rain pants? Something that looks like slacks or jeans.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Drive faster and you you will not get wet and if you do, it will dry faster. I ride my wing to school everyday, 40 miles rain or shine for the last 18 months and never really got wet during the ride. On the rainy days, i just drive faster and dry off. One thing I proved is that I am not the wicked witch of the east.

DanL

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
My wing is my everyday transportation. I don't mind a rain jacket on rainy days, but when I have to run errands and it rains for several days in a row, rainsuit pants are a pain in the butt.

Anyone know of some (almost) waterproof pants that you could wear all day and not look like plastic rain pants? Something that looks like slacks or jeans.

Thanks.
Aerostitch offers several products that might satisfy your need. You can see their products on-line or request a catalog at their website.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Bass Pro Shop

I bought a pair of rain pants for warm weather there. I didn't care, but they do look just like you asked for. I'll bet that you could also find something at a golf pro shop too.

Richard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts