GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering either the RAM one that mounts on top of the clutch reservoir or the one that attaches where the Kury cup holder bolts in. Anyone have the Kury and the GPS mount bolted together?? Or, am I better off with the mount on top of the reservoir?? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I like it here better. Less vibration.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm considering either the RAM one that mounts on top of the clutch reservoir or the one that attaches where the Kury cup holder bolts in. Anyone have the Kury and the GPS mount bolted together?? Or, am I better off with the mount on top of the reservoir?? :shrug:
I have the ram mount that to the clutch mount bolts (cup holder) and get more vibration than I like. I think I will try the suction cup mount (that comes with the GPS) on the windshield. Good luck with whatever you decide.:thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ram mount

I put mine on the clutch resevior, that way I just need to move my eyes and not my head.Also it is easier to use the touch screen.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wing-07 Ram mount
I put mine on the clutch resevior, that way I just need to move my eyes and not my head.Also it is easier to use the touch screen.

Wing-07: What part number for the clutch reservoir did you use?? Center mount ball or Offset

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the double ball mount on the right clutch reservoir with a cup holder on one ball and contour gps camera on the other. The left side holds the GPS. Everything works great.

·
Registered
57 Posts
This is my set up.

The phone is now a Android and the box on the left is the radar detector

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have both. The double ball handlebar mount on both sides, and the top of reservoir mount on top of both reservoirs. That way I can position my Butler cup holder, GPS,& cell phone holder wherever I decide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts