GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the collective:

Right now I listen to XM thru a Delphi Sky Fi 2 receiver in a Ram mount 'bracket' on a Ram clamp located on my Wing's brake resevoir. I would like to try Pandora thru my BlackBerry. I need suggestions for an appropriate Ram 'bracket' that will securely hold the Blackberrry (Storm 2 9550), in place of the Sky Fi 'bracket,' in the same location. TIA.

snappa

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
Sadly, they don't have a a specific holder for your phone so you're left with a "generic" holder.

I have a RAM-HOL-UN4U that I used to use for my VIO-POV.1 camera and while the holder is fine, it doesn't hold the device very securely. It would be fine in a car, but on a bike, I would get a different holder.

The Aqua Box (RAM-HOL-AQ2U) would be the most secure and provide a waterproof solution, but depending on your application, it might not be the best choice.

If you're just wanting to try Pandora, put your phone in the left fairing pocket, connect it to the AUX input and head on down the road. Very simple.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Kury makes some GADGET pouches also. I use this one but I took off the rubber handlebar strap and mounted a Ram Ball to get it like I wanted it.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
In that case I have a new in package SPOPT mount I will sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts