GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's July 12th & 13th. Check out the web page for more information. I'm riding it,and is headed to the Adirondack's.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm interested. Do you know which campground they use? If my wife goes, then I'll use the hotel - if not, I prefer the campground. Will probably head up on Fri and stay locally for a fresh ride on sat.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ramapo 500

I'm interested. Do you know which campground they use? If my wife goes, then I'll use the hotel - if not, I prefer the campground. Will probably head up on Fri and stay locally for a fresh ride on sat.
Go to Ramapo MC to find more information.

TrikesterKit

·
Registered
314 Posts
I sent in my application for the ride, looking forward - there are some great roads in the area. My wife is actually planning on going, this will be her 1st overnight camping on the bike. I hope the weather holds up for her sake, I want her to enjoy the ride and not have to deal with the weather. If it rains she'll probably back out - I'm going no matter what the weather. I'm going to head up to West Point and camp on Fri the 11th and then drive up to the starting point on sat morning. Will post a ride report when I return.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts