GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a little turn . . .

Spy photos from a camera I left set up in there last fall indicate that he has stepped it up a bit.

10314672_10152439559266995_642918987491286337_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
:shock: oh my

·
Registered
483 Posts
Custom built

Took a little turn . . .

Spy photos from a camera I left set up in there last fall indicate that he has stepped it up a bit.

View attachment 55036
. I like that it has been custom built with us older guys in mind and even has a handy urinal to reduce pit stops for coffee relief.:lol::lol: Do you suppose Randy's coffee addiction is getting out of hand?:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Took a little turn . . .

View attachment 55036
A quick coat of pink paint and it looks like it's ready to roll :coffee1:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Actually I have Rail pictured in my mind riding it in a parking lot smoking the rear tire!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I've got a great idea!! For entertainment at fall Dells we could build a ramp by putting 2x12 on concrete blocks so Rail could jump four cars end to end!! :shock::lol::lol: Of course I mean for him to do it on his new ride!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I've got a great idea!! For entertainment at fall Dells we could build a ramp by putting 2x12 on concrete blocks so Rail could jump four cars end to end!! :shock::lol::lol: Of course I mean for him to do it on his new ride!!

Will need to than work on suspension a bit more :shock:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Will need to than work on suspension a bit more :shock:
NO NO!!! The landing is what would make the best entertainment. :twisted::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
NO NO!!! The landing is what would make the best entertainment. :twisted::lol::lol:
Past experience has taught me to pay attention to the details , not the crowd . Scars are proof .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts