GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been watching Fred Harmon’s DVD’s and would like to get hold of one of the 3/8” drive Double jointed ratchet handles that he uses.
Does anyone know where I can order one of these online?

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I got mine at the "Goat Roper Store" AKA Tractor Supply. They also have a Nifty double sided ratchet now 1/4 and 3/8 and 3/8 and 1/2, 1/4 on one side 3/8 on the other, Neat set-up. Two handle lengths Stubby and Regular Also in the Double Jointed. Cant find it on the TSC web site or would post a pic.

OOPS: I didnt look at your location!! Maybe we can come up with a link.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have checked with our local Home Depot. They don't carry any rachet like that one. I have also checked everyelse I can think of in the area and with no luck.

If anybody knows of a place online, please feel free to let me know. Also if someone could send in the manufacture and model number of the rachet, maybe I can do a search on the web for it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks but I already have that set. I am looking for the one that Fred use's in his video's.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Flex Ratchet

Just looked at Home Depot web site and found what I beleive wwhat some are looking for. It's made by Husky Pro 3/8 Drive Infiniflex Model 65506 for 19.96. Hope this is what your looking for. Tom

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats exactly what I want.
Unfortunately Home depot do not ship outside the US.
Is there someone who could buy one of these and ship it to me in England?
I have a Paypal account which would probably be the easiest way to pay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts