1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have an Attack Cat that will take care of him in short order!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi csherril
Is that cat still alive. I might rent it, if it is.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My cat would probably befriend the snake...the cat was seen sunning herself next to a grey fox! though she does a good job with the rats and mice...she managed to bring a rat to the back door while we were dining on our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday! My neighbor picked up the snake and brought it to his friend who collects live snakes...so yes, it went to a good home!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Let me tell something, That sucker will make great rattler snake steaks and a petty hat band!!!!

Have done that a few times at the hunting club...it can get exciting at times when he is pissed off!!!
edmund

·
Registered
138 Posts
EX-HUNK said:
Hi csherril
Is that cat still alive. I might rent it, if it is.
Yep! He's a lot bigger now. He looked like a Tazmanian Devil going after that rascal. He's also smarter. Charms them till I come to his rescue. For a cat he's a real HOOT.

Oh! Rides the wing too!! (motorcycle related).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats a pretty snake, much nicer looking than the prarrie rattlers we have.

here is a shot of one I broght in and dumped out on the bathroom floor so I could take a picture of it. each of the designs on the floor is about 5 inches across so you can see it isn't very big, a little over 2ft.

and here is a nice sized one that guards my keyboard

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow...nice snake! about the size the one on the porch was!!

The VTX just arrived!!! I put it in the garage and will try to sleep tonight for the first ride in the morning...after I call and get the insurance! it is beautiful! perfect! the drag bars and risers made a prefect fit! now my life is complete...GoldWing trike and VTX two-wheeler...enjoy folks!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Looks like some of those things can be made into a nice pair of boots !!! :p :p

·
Registered
922 Posts
You all are crazy....Did I see any of you on Venemon ER???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts