GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: pulling left

Several days ago I posted a question about a significant left pull that developed after installing new tires, I received several replies which I followed up on, the one that actually led to the answer was from Fred, who suggested I check all the cables. It turned out to be...........the tunnel fillers!

When I took them out to check the cables, one was as hard as a brick! well a soft brick, I took the bike out with them out and ......... NO PULL!!!!!!
Guess I am in the market for a new pair. Thanks Fred:bow:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tunnel Filters

Would some one explain what and why tunnel filters. I don't see these as standard on my 08. Is this something I sould add and why ?

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Actually they are tunnel fillers and they block air from coming up into the ****pit area.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is crazy when it won't let you say ****pit, rhimes with rockpit...

S

·
0 Posts
TUNNEL FILTERS !!!! You never told us you had tunnel filters , yipes :eek:4:

Glad you got'er figured out . ;)

Several days ago I posted a question about a significant left pull that developed after installing new tires, I received several replies which I followed up on, the one that actually led to the answer was from Fred, who suggested I check all the cables. It turned out to be...........the tunnel fillers!

When I took them out to check the cables, one was as hard as a brick! well a soft brick, I took the bike out with them out and ......... NO PULL!!!!!!
Guess I am in the market for a new pair. Thanks Fred:bow:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Are they a virus or bacteria?

I think fresh orange juice will help with the symptoms... the acid in the juice desolves the goo that gets imbedded in the foam thus letting the air flow again.

Fellows please forgive me... I just had to put it that way... ok, I admit it, he :evil: made me do it.

Have a super Easter my friends.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts