GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have an 07 with scratched pegs and a scratched crash bar I will sell for $23, 000 usd. Hopefully that wil help you out. Bike only has 33k on it so far. Feel free to pm me.
Smokey

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have an 07 with scratched pegs and a scratched crash bar I will sell for $23, 000 usd. Hopefully that wil help you out. Bike only has 33k on it so far. Feel free to pm me.
Smokey
If you need more than one, I've got an '04 with scratched pegs and scratched crash bars that I will sell for $18,900. Mine has only got 17,000 miles on it, so it's not broke in quite as good. I don't want to cut in on Smokey's deal though.

Oh, it's only got a quarter of a tank of gas too.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
i will sell you my wing,please western union me $12000 k and i will ship the bike to you,asap,wanting to do business with you,ole yeller mbg pa

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm confused, it's not like the guy is trying to scam you into buying a Wing which he'll ship once you pay a gillion dollars to some unknown bank account. Maybe this is a reverse scam where you have a Wing for sale and he somehow pays you in worthless rubles issued from Joseph Stalin himself. Yeah, that makes no sence but I don't get it, he wants to buy, what scam is it?

I'm serious, and also not too smart sometimes, so I may not remember to check back here for a response. If you have some sort of serious reply, PM me, I really want to know what may be a possible senario to rip you off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.