·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Enjoy and keep it shiny side upppppp!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
You gotta wash that bike sometime!! :p

Looks good, hope my bike is half that nice after 151,000 miles................(I just passed 54,564) B4 having to put her away for a long winter's hibernation period

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
I'm ready to get rolling too...…..unfortunately this is the view of my driveway. :(

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I'm ready to get rolling too...…..unfortunately this is the view of my driveway. :(

View attachment 365716
OH MY! I sure do Love Florida even the Summers don't wear on me like they use to now that I'm an older fellow. Hope you get a chance soon to get out and ride da Wing!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
OMG! Where do you live??
I'm a dedicated snow skier, and will ski as many times that I possibly can... BUT I like to see my driveway and roadways clear of snow...

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
So how do you keep that water tap from freezing and exploding? Right off the well pump like that. I’d need a 6 foot rod to turn off a valve down in the ground below the frost line.
Actually, that's exactly how I do it. I have an 8' valve key that I use to turn the valve off at the end of Fall. Come Spring I'll turn her on and get the sprinkler system wet.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
OMG! Where do you live??
I'm a dedicated snow skier, and will ski as many times that I possibly can... BUT I like to see my driveway and roadways clear of snow...

Ronnie
Rigby, Idaho! :D You'd probably love it here, I'm only 20 minutes from Kelly Canyon Ski area and an hour or so from Grand Targhee in Wyoming. If I could make it 70* here and keep the snow at the ski area's, our population would look like NYC. ;)

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Rigby, Idaho! :D You'd probably love it here, I'm only 20 minutes from Kelly Canyon Ski area and an hour or so from Grand Targhee in Wyoming. If I could make it 70* here and keep the snow at the ski area's, our population would look like NYC. ;)
OMG! I skied Grand Targhee, three years ago ..only word I can think of to describe the mountain would be "INCREDIBLE"..... and I have skied ALL OVER THE WORLD... yes world, I've skied places that 99% of folks could only dream of... [just got back last week from SteamBoat Springs Colorado]

Ronnie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts