GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi GoldWinger,

how does it look, when you are ready to go with Your Wing?
I mean completely mounted, Protective Gear, Helmet etc.
Just curios...

That`s me:

Laureon

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
sa1lng said:
Zonker said:
Now that just ain't right! ....LOL very funny!
This is what the guy is saying: "Honey, I forgot to put the cap on the tank at the last fillup, and that bump we just hit sloshed some gas out on the tank...and it BURNS!"

·
Registered
19,376 Posts
Wow a 06 Silver Wing, In the states they are offering a Wing in Silver for 07 but 05 was the last year for Silver. What is that black edge we can see near the front fairing pocket ? Ours is flush and does not go over the edge.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy!

I just snorted coffee everywhere!

Haven't laughed that hard in a while!

Got to wonder though what happens when he gets the dreaded 40 mph Wobble!

·
Registered
280 Posts
This has to be the most unexpected reply to a post I have seen yet. I can't stop laughing. I even called my wife to the computer and she can't quit laughing either. All I can say is at least they seem to be having fun!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
525 Posts
It appears the second couple have opted to omit the protective clothing since they are equipped with airbags. :lol:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Makes you want to by a Harley and join a Nudist Camp!!! :excited:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
No it doesn't.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Poor Laureon...he starts a thread so he can see some of his fellow board members on their rides, and he gets the naked bikers..LOL.

Here is a shot of me and my son as we get ready to leave on his very first bike ride. I had just got the bike that afternoon.

Yes, I know our headsets aren't connected. We left the dealership without the cords. :oops: Had to run up the next day and pick them up. The parts guy had been told we weren't leaving yet, so he took a phone call. When he came to hook up the cords, I'd already left..LOL.

Dep

·
Registered
902 Posts
Santa and Mrs. Claus' summer vacation in the south. LMAO! :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Zonker:

Thanks for the Picture:
Nice to know how you and your Wife spend Motorcycle Weekend`s at the
Nudist Camps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And by the Way, thanks for hyjacking the Post !

laen said:
Wow a 06 Silver Wing, In the states they are offering a Wing in Silver for 07 but 05 was the last year for Silver. What is that black edge we can see near the front fairing pocket ? Ours is flush and does not go over the edge.
@laen:
The black edges are Wind Defelctors in smoked Color!
I think they where from BigBikeParts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts