Registered
994 Posts
To where exactly?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EVER WHERE
Well here in the south when it snows the people here try to buy all the milk and bread and work us poor old milkman to death .

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
EVER WHERE
Well here in the south when it snows the people here try to buy all the milk and bread and work us poor old milkman to death .
I learned this when our daughter moved to Atlanta... funny stuff!
Didja see on the news, all the empty bread shelves in the grocery stores? it's just what they do... LOL :popcorn:
thecruiser

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i learned this when our daughter moved to atlanta... funny stuff!
Didja see on the news, all the empty bread shelves in the grocery stores? It's just what they do... Lol :popcorn:
Thecruiser
i hope your daughter come through ok

·
Registered
386 Posts
WHY IS THAT?????

Just the Milk and Bread??

We went to the store just as it started snowing here. We walked in, everything looked normal, go back to the bread isle and it looks like the electrical section of the Goodwill Store. Everything is thrown everywhere, hamburger buns, Hot dog rolls, Wheat Bread, Rye Bread, even Bagels, but Bread..... Good Ol Fashion White Sandwich bread........ Not a slice to be found anywhere! Milk? The same way.

We were at Sams Club and there was a lady there you had 50, 1 gallon jugs of milk on a flat card at the check out...... Really??

Why wouldn't the soup isles be empty? If milk is so popular, why isn't water and soda all gone? What about cereal with that milk?..........

I don't get the Milk and Bread thing...........

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
i hope your daughter come through ok
Are you kidding? We didn't raise no dummy. With the forecast she decided to 'get outta Dodge' and came down to Florida to visit us for 5-6 days. She left Atlanta the day before the storm hit.
She was in a Tifton motel when it hit. Today she and G-mom took the G-kids to Legoland.
thecruiser

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
WHY IS THAT?????

Just the Milk and Bread??

We went to the store just as it started snowing here. We walked in, everything looked normal, go back to the bread isle and it looks like the electrical section of the Goodwill Store. Everything is thrown everywhere, hamburger buns, Hot dog rolls, Wheat Bread, Rye Bread, even Bagels, but Bread..... Good Ol Fashion White Sandwich bread........ Not a slice to be found anywhere! Milk? The same way.

We were at Sams Club and there was a lady there you had 50, 1 gallon jugs of milk on a flat card at the check out...... Really??

Why wouldn't the soup isles be empty? If milk is so popular, why isn't water and soda all gone? What about cereal with that milk?..........

I don't get the Milk and Bread thing...........
It's 'just what they do...'. :shrug:
thecruiser

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
All that milk ain't no good if there ain't any bread to go with it!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Now you're talking big time deliveries!:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts