GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i first posted yesterday on this board and got hammered with welcoming responses, great. i have a candy red 03 which i bought in mid july. if you wonder if i'm happy with it, let me just say i wish i got it sooner!!!!!!
HAPPY HOLLIDAY'S EVERYONE.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
This board is a great place to hang out, BS, and learn stuff about your bike.

Glad you were made to feel welcome!

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
I'm sorry I missed greeting you yesterday, WELCOME ABOARD! :lol:

Although you didn't get the best or fastest color (which everyone has already agreed is YELLOW), you did get the best bike. :s27:

Enjoy the board - we're like a large, extended family: sometimes we yell and scream at each other, but in the end you know that if you need help, or someone to watch your back, all you have to do is ask and everyone will come running.

·
Registered
619 Posts
GLAD U FEEL WELCOMED...

This is HOME for some of us...... :D
U will learn alot about your bike and the people on the board. It is like one big family. I have met several people from the board and now have life long friends as well as friends that I haven't met but they have done me favors... :bow:

bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I gotta tell ya "yank"

If ya go by Ol'Phart you can put it on your Christmas cards!!! :lol:

bubbainthesouth

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all,

I'm newly registered on this board, but have been reading the posts for about a month. The information you guys give is really useful stuff.

I'm from Texas and own an IB 1800-what an awesome machine!! The SO and I really love riding it. We just achieved empty nest (I'm 52) and are finding more time to ride. We still have a lot of irons in the fire, but riding is becoming one of our more important priorities.

Anyway, I just wanted to say HI and wish everyone here a wonderful and blessed holiday season.

DaveInTexas

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Welcome aboard Dave & SO. Lot of folks on here from the great state of Texas, home of the President of the United States.

Now with all that said, I am a Yank, bike is parked for reasons beyond my control.

If ever you need anything, give me a yell. I am pretty resourceful.

Bulldog

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, Bulldog. The people on this board really have a great attitude, even toward people like me who will occasionally ask a really dumb question. :oops: Again, thanks for the welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts