GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I will ride up to my in-laws where I will sit with my family and stuff ourselves silly. It will be a good day of relaxation and family fellowship.

None of that would be possible without the sacrifices of a select few. So, here is a note of thanks to our service members. Without you I wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedoms I do. I could never say enough so, I hope y'all understand how much I appreciate your service.

May God bless you wherever you are in the world!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
None of that would be possible without the sacrifices of a select few. So, here is a note of thanks to our service members. Without you I wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedoms I do. I could never say enough so, I hope y'all understand how much I appreciate your service.
AMEN!!!!! I also want to thank the men and women of our armed forces. My thanks to all in uniform for protecting my rights to enjoy the beautiful country we are so free to live in. May God bless each and every one of you. :flg:

·
Registered
19,441 Posts
:flg: :chicken: :eat1: :eat2: :biker:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
well I get the treat of sharing my dinner courtesy of a number of members of the 160th SOAR at Ft Lewis Wa. tomorrow. Looking forward to it. It will be fun spending the day with all the young people.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'm thankful for all our Armed Forces. I appreciate their sacrifices, as well as their families who are going through this rough time.

I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my son, a Lance Corporal in the Marines. He'll be leaving in Feb for Fallujah, so this is a special Thanksgiving for us.

For those who have served or are serving, thank you.

Dep

·
Registered
210 Posts
Very special to me also. My boy is out of the Marines, 2 tours in Iraq and this will be the first in 4 years that he can spend with his family. Again, my thanks go to all the troops serving plus all the ones that did serve to make America the best place to live. For those on the board with sons and daughters or a family member who can not be here, May God Bless them and there families.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
To all service men and women, a big THANK YOU and may you have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving.

Thanks also to Hal and all his crew for keeping this site up and running so well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts