GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is such a beast. I designed a bumper and had several made. If any one is interested you can E-Mail me and I will send you some photos.[/img]

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
arthur said:
There is such a beast. I designed a bumper and had several made. If any one is interested you can E-Mail me and I will send you some photos.[/img]
Arthur, you have got a PM.

Larry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Champion Bumper

arthur said:
Arthur you have an email. Jay (bugsmasher)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I sent Arthur an email back on 12 Oct. Still waiting on a photo and pricing.

B

·
0 Posts
These quad LEDs (5 on each side) don't quite "Light up the night" but they do a pretty good job. From Electrical Connection $110, but it is DIY. You can wire them as tail, tail/brake or tail/turn or tail/brake/turn. Mine are tail/turn and they flash alternately with the Amber turn signals. It is a cool effect.

I also wired my outer top box lights to tail/turn.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The disclaimer is "they won't work on all trikes". I suspect those of us with "wide-body" trikes > 54" (Hannigan, Champion, & CSC) won't be able to use these.
Mike

I

·
0 Posts
ddh156 and Beastie:

Those are pretty guys, but they are NOT BUMPERS, and will in fact cost you big bucks to replace or repair if you get nurfed in the rear end or if you back into something.

I believe the man is looking for a bumper, something that will protect the body of your trike if you get hit. So am I.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
75 Posts
IBTrike said:
ddh156 and Beastie:

Those are pretty guys, but they are NOT BUMPERS, and will in fact cost you big bucks to replace or repair if you get nurfed in the rear end or if you back into something.

I believe the man is looking for a bumper, something that will protect the body of your trike if you get hit. So am I.

Ride safe.
I have no opinion regarding the item. I just found this ad on a web site.

I

·
0 Posts
ddh156 said:
IBTrike said:
ddh156 and Beastie:

Ride safe.
I have no opinion regarding the item. I just found this ad on a web site.
Thanks...I am sure some will find it interesting.

Ride safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts