GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago I was on vacation up in Nova Scotia, that my wife had passed a way, it was three days before the police had informed me after asking to go round to check if she was ok, It was a terrible shock to me while I was on a camp sight in the late evening in the dark to be informed my wife had past away.
Back to the subject of rear fender panel, the one which the tag go's on.
I have already have something painted on mine, " in memory of somebody else who had died in a motor cycle, now I wish to change this, and something put on there in memory of my darling wife. She loved riding and the Goldwing was her best place, she loved the wing.

My Goldwing is an 06 Gl1800 color Blackcherry. Is there any body out there who has had a trike conversion and have an 06 rear fender, color Blackcherry.

Please I need one so the I can have In memory of my Lady Ann painted on there.

I would live to have on there . In memory of my loving wife

Lady Ann

( a painted red rose here )

Ride on with me my Lady Ann

Can anybody help me out with the back Fender Panel, then I can get somebody paint what I have just written above.

Thanks

English Charlie

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
Condolences on your loss...

My suggestion? Post this on the General board as well; not many get by the Wanted board to look things over.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Two weeks ago I was on vacation up in Nova Scotia, that my wife had passed a way, it was three days before the police had informed me after asking to go round to check if she was ok, It was a terrible shock to me while I was on a camp sight in the late evening in the dark to be informed my wife had past away.
Back to the subject of rear fender panel, the one which the tag go's on.
I have already have something painted on mine, " in memory of somebody else who had died in a motor cycle, now I wish to change this, and something put on there in memory of my darling wife. She loved riding and the Goldwing was her best place, she loved the wing.

My Goldwing is an 06 Gl1800 color Blackcherry. Is there any body out there who has had a trike conversion and have an 06 rear fender, color Blackcherry.

Please I need one so the I can have In memory of my Lady Ann painted on there.

I would live to have on there . In memory of my loving wife

Lady Ann

( a painted red rose here )

Ride on with me my Lady Ann

Can anybody help me out with the back Fender Panel, then I can get somebody paint what I have just written above.

Thanks

English Charlie

English Charlie,

Sorry to hear about your wife, may she rest in peace and her memory forever live with you...Now, lets see if I can help you here...You say your bike is a Blackcherry 2006...Honda's color chart (see chart below) says 2006 is Cabaret Red...now if it's a 2005 then they say it is Candy Black Cherry...if you look on the underside of the Gas Cover Plate it should show the color code for your bike...if it's R303 then I believe I have your part...(at least thats the color they told me it was when I aquired it)...PM me your address and I'll send it on it's way...the part will be priceless...it's the shipping that will cost you...

Cliff

2005 GL1800, Standard & ABS
Arctic White, NHA29
Candy Black Cherry, R287
Pearl Hot Rod Yellow, Y130P
Billet Silver Metallic, NHA27M
Portland Gray Metallic, NHA45M
Nova Blue, PB356M

2006 GL1800, All Models
Arctic White, NHA29
Challenger Brown Metallic (Titanium), Y181P
Gloss Black, NH1Z