GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting on a delivery of a pair of rear speakers for my new '06 1800. What sort of a job is it to fit them? Is there any speaker wiring in the area or do I have to run wires to the front of the bike? Where do you guys get your power supplies from for your accessories? Do you rig up an auxilliary distribution board? Why am I asking all these questions? Lol, :lol:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
You might be climbing a different tree than any of us in the US. All the '06 Wings in the States comes with 6 speakers and 80w amp! The rear speaker pod on US bikes is made different than prior years!

A fused and realayed power board/auxillary panel off of the battery is good.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,......

......your replies are very helpful. Now to figure out how to remove the seat. Six speakers eh, hmmmm.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Kevin

I'm just a little loathe to pull a new bike about. I must get myself a manual, if only to identify various bits of wiring. Thanks again. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red said:
You might be climbing a different tree than any of us in the US. All the '06 Wings in the States comes with 6 speakers and 80w amp! The rear speaker pod on US bikes is made different than prior years!

Red, only for'ard speakers on the European GL1800. Honda is babyin' you guys stateside. :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I'm just a little loathe to pull a new bike about.
I just love that accent! What does that mean in American English?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts