GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Call me naive, but I kinda read this as a hint that somebody with an 05 CBC who's change out their moldings for the lighted alternatives may want to clean out their garage and Cosmic is being Oh So Kind in offering to recycle the unused parts...

·
Chard Member
13,222 Posts
windrider said:
Call me naive, but I kinda read this as a hint that somebody with an 05 CBC who's change out their moldings for the lighted alternatives may want to clean out their garage and Cosmic is being Oh So Kind in offering to recycle the unused parts...
For the third time in two days. :roll: The world won't stop turning if it doesn't get replaced for a few days Cosmic. Get off your wallet and order new if it bothers you that much. Heck, have the thing overnighted. LMAO....

They provided us with a WANTED BOARD for a reason......

·
Fire Eating Member
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Red said:
windrider said:
For the third time in two days. :roll: The world won't stop turning if it doesn't get replaced for a few days Cosmic. Get off your wallet and order new if it bothers you that much. Heck, have the thing overnighted. LMAO....

They provided us with a WANTED BOARD for a reason......
Red.. i am not trying to be unkind... but if you don't want to read my posts.. and they bother you... just pass it over ok ?

cosmic

·
Chard Member
13,222 Posts
I would suggest you use the WANTED SECTION. You might have results in a couple of days instead of throwing hints on the Tech and General boards.

If you can hold on for a week or so you might be able to find a set on eBay. I looked for you yesterday, but the closest I could find was a full set of '06 Drk Red for $20. Look for "trim" and or "molding".

Hope you find what you need for free if that's what you're wanting!

·
Fire Eating Member
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red... i am not looking for one for FREE as you put it... just so you will know.. i ordered one from the local Honda dealer and its back ordered..
the reason I wrote a post on the General Board ..is because I did one on the WTB classified but did not get a response..and read the classified board also... and checked Ebay.. lots of members read the general & tech board only... thus the reason for putting a post here..

cosmic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts