GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wheel is from my 2005 Wing. The wing only has 13,000 miles on it. I just recently came across a good deal on a new trike take-off wheel/tire locally, so now I have this wheel/tire to sell. When I bought the wing used a couple years ago, the wheel had some light corrosion on it. I polished off the corrosion with steel wool and high-speed buffer right when I bought it and have applied wax ever since to keep the corrosion from returning.

The wheel is perfectly balanced and this tire has just over 5600 miles on it. I just put a fresh coat of wax on the wheel before I wrapped it up to protect it from moisture during shipping. It's ready to ship.

$90 + shipping. Shipping from 77354 zip code or can meet locally in the Houston area.

Thanks,
Lou

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added Photos

Here's some photos of the wax I use on the wheel and how it is packaged for shipment.

Thanks Again....

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take it please. PayPal? Shipping to 80134
Hi PolarX,

Using the shipping calculator on UPS website, it looks like the shipping will be around $35-$40. That is UPS Ground. If I ship this Monday 23rd, it's showing being delivered to you on Thursday 26th. I tried calculating for shipping tomorrow but UPS doesn't do Ground on Saturday.

Yes, PayPal is fine. If you still want the tire, I will PM my PayPal info to you.

Thanks,
Lou

·
Registered
63 Posts
PM me with total and Paypal info. I Moto ref bicycle races Saturday and Sunday so it may be let Sunday before I log back on here.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts