GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could get a rear wheel for my 08 1800 bike. I am leaving for the phoenix area in a few days from Saskatchewan and would like to find a trike dealer somewhere and pick up a used spare wheel. Thanks for any help. :cool:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Check your local trike shops. Many trike converts will be more than happy to get rid of that rear wheel among other rear end parts.

B

·
0 Posts
Check your local trike shops...
He's in Saskatchewan. Are there any trike shops there? I was in Saskatchewan for a week one day last year. I am glad we were on 3 wheels and not 2. I never rode in such ferocious wind and rain.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunatly there aren't any trike shops in Sask. that I know of. I was hoping someone could tell me if and where there may be some in AZ, Wy. Colorado , Idaho or Montana. What would be a fair price for the wheel and mabe some other parts. Thanks

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Herb, look in the classified ads....lots of GW stuff for sale from trikes...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
539 Posts
Does anyone know where I could get a rear wheel for my 08 1800 bike. I am leaving for the phoenix area in a few days from Saskatchewan and would like to find a trike dealer somewhere and pick up a used spare wheel. Thanks for any help. :cool:
I've got one with original tire still mounted off of 2006 wing but I'm in Alabama. In fact I have all of the take-off parts. Doc :shrug:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I am in Cheyenne, Wyoming if that is on your way. I have all the parts from my trike conversion still. I also have the rear wheel and tire. The tire has some life, but not a lot. It is an Elite 3. I could get some pictures if you are interested.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Herb,

It was great meeting you and your lovely wife today. I was glad that we had some time to visit before the Wyoming weather started up again. Have a safe trip down to Phoenix and watch out for those Harley cruise controls, they'll get you everytime!!

If you come back through this way, give me a call and maybe we can get together for dinner and you both can meet my wonderful wife, Nicole.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts