1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thank you. That is a well put together, and very informative video. I wear my gear almost all the time, I too have had a really nasty case of road rash in my early years and don't want to experience that again. Glad your friend came out okay as well.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I agree !!!
An idiot on a cell phone...he didn't see me neither .
2 years ago... I walked away with a dime size strawberry on my knee..
I had on full gear...should'a seen my boots.

Thank God for my full face ...

·
Registered
126 Posts
:agree:Great video. It's better to be safe, than sorry.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
What a great video. It was well put together and informative in a very positive way.

Eaglefan67--great pix. Good graphic illustration of what can happen.

I've read a number of threads of this nature. Some of them had photos of the injuries riders sustained in various crashes. Lots of folks objected to the photos, saying that they were too graphic, and that we don't need to see stuff like that. I disagree. I think that there's nothing like actually seeing what can happen to you to make you a believer. The best way to not see stuff like that is to equip oneself appropriately and not become the subject of that sort of posting.

ATGATT here.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Nice video and message. I'd think he'd wear something other than jeans to be ATGATT.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
video

Good production.
We will probably use it in our course, did you notice he is only wearing a half helmet?
By looking at the damage on Eaglefan's helmet, makes one believe in full face coverage.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great video....and he's a Jersey Guy too!
Yup, Jersey! I was raised in Stirling. "When I was Young" I use to go to Riffy's in Scotch Plains (had/have a few friends from Scotch Plains)

I got to laugh - I posted the same thing on another forum and ALL that posted criticized the music and said NOTHING about the message!

JC

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Jeans work.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
the reason his age group crash more is due to the lack of rider skill,your brain and skill are the best safety tool!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts