GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just loaded a new gallery with photos from my club's rally in Montrose in mid-August. Just some awesome riding. Between the photos in this gallery, plus the one from when Toyo was out in late June, you can get a pretty good idea of some of the riding in that area. However, it still does not include photos of Colorado National Monument, the back side of the San Juan Loop (Telluride-Delores), nor Grand Mesa.

I also filmed video from Silverton to Ouray over Red Mountain Pass. After seeing Cindoug's Nemo video, I want to work on it, but this will probably have to wait until to be a "snowed-in" project this winter.

So much riding -- So little time!

http://davet.smugmug.com/gallery/1839064

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I never grow tired of looking at the scenery from out there. I was in Colorado on my V45 Saber back in the mid 80s and couldn't believe how beautiful it was.

Being a flatlander from Florida, I love the mountains. I can't wait to get back out there and see all these places you've show us, in person.

Thanks
Dep

·
Registered
634 Posts
Mr. Colorado Wingnutzz,

I was wondering if your new FJR could run "Oh, My God Road".

If it could . . . and you did run it . . . while filming . . .now that would be something to show these good old boys.

Thanks for your efforts and contributions. They are appreciated. :D

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I have nto yet run it with the FJR -- yep, that will/would be fun and pretty amazing video. Unfortunately, will probably have to wait until next year -- always something to look forward to!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Wingnutt, If I haven't told you yet, I'm starting to hate you for posting such great pictures. You're killin' me! Someday...

How do you get drool stains out of a shirt?

Actually loved them! Looks like a great time with good friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts