GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are heading down to Huntsville to camp a few days at Monte Sano. We will spend one day to check out Wing Ding. We would like to take another day and ride. Not into poker runs, so not interested in the Wing Ding rides.

Any locals have about a 200-250 mile fun and/or scenic loop from Huntsville they would recommend? Along with any attractions, meal stops, etc you might suggest. We have been to the Rocket Center already.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I have the Roadrunner magazine clover leaf loop rides for the Huntsville area. PM me your email address and I will send you the gpx files. 4 loop rides all starting and ending in Huntsville. I can email tomorrow night when I get to Wing Ding

·
Registered
935 Posts
A really nice scenic ride is down Hwy 431 south to Lake Guntersville State Park and exiting via the the North and then head East over to Little River Canyon National Preserve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
853 Posts
Send a message to bankshot for any suggestions about southern TN loops. Those UPS drivers know a lot of good back roads.

Plus one on the Little River Canyon ride, and Barber's

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Gary, I have been able to get route sheets at every Wing Ding I have ever attended. Sometimes you do have to ask.

They don't usually do much with guided tours.

If you have not been to the Barber Museum, it is worth the trip. It is an unbelievable collection of motorcycles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts