GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the Rides and Trips tab

The Red Rock Ride in Sedona Arizona. October 23,24,25 is ON!!!

This is a GATHERING. Come to Arizona during the BEST time of the year for our weather. The Grand Canyon is an EASY day ride up and back. Lots of great scenerie. Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, Prescott etc etc...

Because this is the busiest time of the year for tourist the Hotel rates are not that great but I have secured one of the prettiest Hotels in Sedona at a rate of 159.99 per night. This is a hundred dollars off their regular rate. There are 40 rooms blocked for the GOLDWING RIDE for these nights. There are only 67 rooms at this hotel so make your reservations quick.

http://www.bestwesternsedona.com/index.htm This is the website for the hotel Arroyo Roble. Sedona Red Rock views and close to everything.

Here is a website for some very nice Camp Grounds in the Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon area.

http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/directory/category/Camping

This Hotel is offering a bike washing area, HOT breakfast in the morning is included. Towels and wash buckets will be provided.

There are SEVERAL hotels in the area if you find this to be higher then your budget will allow but I can assure you the rates in and around Sedona are not inexpensive but there are less expensive places to stay.

Camping is availible in MANY surrounding ares of Sedona.

We will be having a Saturday Night get together with some great prizes and I am working on LIVE entertainment!!!

My E-Mail Address is [email protected] or you can PM me for questions. My Cell number is 480-283-3045

Being my first time I am sure I have left some details off this first post so let me know what questions you have and I will get the answer.

See everyone there.

Kevin

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I posted this in the Rides and Trips tab

The Red Rock Ride in Sedona Arizona. October 23,24,25 is ON!!!

This is a GATHERING. Come to Arizona during the BEST time of the year for our weather. The Grand Canyon is an EASY day ride up and back. Lots of great scenerie. Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, Prescott etc etc...

Because this is the busiest time of the year for tourist the Hotel rates are not that great but I have secured one of the prettiest Hotels in Sedona at a rate of 159.99 per night. This is a hundred dollars off their regular rate. There are 40 rooms blocked for the GOLDWING RIDE for these nights. There are only 67 rooms at this hotel so make your reservations quick.

http://www.bestwesternsedona.com/index.htm This is the website for the hotel Arroyo Roble. Sedona Red Rock views and close to everything.

This Hotel is offering a bike washing area, HOT breakfast in the morning is included. Towels and wash buckets will be provided.

There are SEVERAL hotels in the area if you find this to be higher then your budget will allow but I can assure you the rates in and around Sedona are not inexpensive but there are less expensive places to stay.

Camping is availible in MANY surrounding ares of Sedona.

We will be having a Saturday Night get together with some great prizes and I am working on LIVE entertainment!!!

My E-Mail Address is [email protected] or you can PM me for questions. My Cell number is 480-283-3045

Being my first time I am sure I have left some details off this first post so let me know what questions you have and I will get the answer.

See everyone there.

Kevin
That's where I stay when I ride there every other year. Very nice motel. Awesome riding and weather end of October. 09 is my Sedona year. I'll try.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I know most people look here first. As you can see in the first line. I have posted this in the Ride section. Just trying to make sure folks know.

Sorry

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
No I know most people look here first. As you can see in the first line. I have posted this in the Ride section. Just trying to make sure folks know.

Sorry
Ain't got nothing to be sorry about !!

This is going to be the Rockies Gold of Arizona !!!

Come on Red Rocks Ride !! a.k.a. R³

:bow::bow::bow:Thanks Kevin :bow::bow::bow:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Sedona is spectacular..I could ride the area once a month..I was there twice in the past year..

I'll be watchin this thread..:thumbup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Count us in. This is a great place to ride and the month you picked is the best. I live only 60 miles from there and never get sick of ridding over Mingus to get to Sedona.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
If you need to bump this to keep it on the first page then it does not need to be here, it is already on the trip board and will probabily stay near the top for others to find ;)

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
does it really matter to you that much. Is making comments like that all you have to do.;)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hmmmm, maybe instead of being a quasi board police, why you ride on down here in Oct and join us!

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I was the frist one to sign up :capwin::yes:
It is the bumping without adding any thing that bugs me Sorry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts