GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have had several messages about my red shirt:

I have put in a request to see if I can order them on the web and ship to another address.

In the meantime, any military PX or Exchange should now have these in stock. So, if you want one, please see if:

1 - There is a military base with a post store in your area
2 - If #1 is yes, you then need a military friend to purchase if you are not military or retired military

Meanwhile, I will check on availability, prices and shipping as I am just 15 miles from a military exchange.

If you want one and cannot get it locally, just send me a message with your name & shipping address. If I order & ship, you can mail me a check for the cost + shipping. Specify size and long or short sleeves.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Thanks John,
I'm gonna hit the local Navy Exchange and then go to the dreaded Air Farce BX at Langley this weekend to see what they have or if I can order thru them as I wear a "nermal size" shirt. I'm definitely in on the red thing to replace my cammies. :wink:

Thanks Much!! 8)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
My son will be home for Thanksgiving. I'll have him check at the base here and see if they have them. If not, I'll get back with you.

Thanks
Dep

·
Registered
839 Posts
Freedom is not free web sites states it but for all the other red shirts, where is the money going?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts