Discussion Starter #1
Come One Come All

Saturday April 13th

Red Top Pit Stop Restaurant
12160 US Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809

Nice hole in the wall with good food

Arrive to enter around 11:30ish

You know the drill, let me know...They don't take reservations, but I still like to know how many to expect.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm supposed to be in a spearfishing tournament but if winds keep blowing it may be postponed. I will know Friday and would like to make this if I can.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm supposed to be in a spearfishing tournament but if winds keep blowing it may be postponed. I will know Friday and would like to make this if I can.
Come on over if you can.

Reactions: gulfrider

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
probably yes

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any update?

As of now, I am the only one committed. A few maybe's is all that I see so far.

So be it.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure come on over. We don't discriminate ...

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Need to meet some fellow riders. Maybe show me some local roads sometime.
RTE's are great way to meet up and ride different roads with seasoned area riders after the meal.

If you're not in a rush to get back home, I am sure you will wet your whistle on new roads riding with a bunch of us.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
me and kevin are in

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, what a beautiful day for a ride.

5 of us showed for this RTE. No one complained about the food, so I guess all was good there. Mine (Brisket Dinner) was spot on.

Even broke in a Canuck (waldodabiker). Im not sure if anotherone told him he covers the check next time.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Well, what a beautiful day for a ride.

5 of us showed for this RTE. No one complained about the food, so I guess all was good there. Mine (Brisket Dinner) was spot on.

Even broke in a Canuck (waldodabiker). Im not sure if anotherone told him he covers the check next time.
dang forgot again

·
Registered
10 Posts
U guys r great. Good food, good weather, good people. Looking forward to next time. I think Larry needs to get the tab next time since he complained so much.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts