GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>HICKVILLE
>
>
>While riding his Goldwing
>
>A big city corporate lawyer runs a stop sign in a
>small town in Tennessee ,
>and gets pulled over by a sheriff's deputy. He thinks
>that he is smarter
>than this hicktown deputy because he is a lawyer and
>is certain that he has
>a better education. He decides to prove this to
>himself and have some fun
>at the deputy's expense. Deputy says, "License and
>registration, please."
>
>Lawyer says, "What for?"
>
>Deputy says, "Y'all didn't come to a complete stop at
>the stop sign."
>
>Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
>
>Deputy says, "You still didn't come to a complete
>stop. License and
>registration, please."
>
>Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"
>
>Deputy says, "The difference is, y'all have to come to
>complete stop, that's
>the law. License and registration, please!"
>
>Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference
>between slow down and
>stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and
>you give me the ticket.
>If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."
>
>Deputy says, "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir."
>
>At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and
>starts beating the
>ever-loving c--- out of the lawyer and says, "Do y'all
>want me to stop or
>just slow down?"
>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Re: Lawyers

I guarantee that even Tennessee lawyers think they are smarter than everyone else. It is problem common to the breed.

Why do lawyers wear neck ties?

Keeps the foreskin from riding up.

What do you call 1000 lawyers on the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

The difference between a lawyer and a rat?

There are some things even a rat won't do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,920 Posts
BEST LAWYER STORY OF THE YEAR AND MAYBE THE CENTURY.

Charlotte, North Carolina. A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against, among other things, fire.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his first premium payment on the policy the lawyer filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost "in a series of small fires."

The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON!

(Stay with me.)

Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held a policy from the company, which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable fire" and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss of the cigars lost in the "fires".

NOW FOR THE BEST PART..

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!!

With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000 fine.

This is a true story and was the First Place winner in the recent Criminal Lawyers Award Contest.

ONLY IN AMERICA!
NO WONDER THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES THINK WE'RE NUTS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
Not all lawyers are bad.

Its the 99% of them that are crooks and liars that make the other 1% look bad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top